Every year we design walks for small groups of friends who like to travel, learn and walk together. Often the group may share a common interest such as wine or history. In these cases there may be a theme to the trip. Or it may be simply a group of good friends who wish to the explore all the wonderful aspects of the culture of a region. Whatever the reason it is easy to arrange a group trip which will take you to historical places and visit marvellous buildings that you may not have known were there.
Recent trips include
- The architecture of Andrea Palladio in the Veneto
- A Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela
- The Volcanoes of Sicily
- Pre-History in the Dordogne
- The Moorish and Christian Cultures of Andalucía
- Following in the Footsteps of Literary Masters in South West England.
- Normandy and Brittany, Invasions and Peace.
There are so many routes, places and ideas to explore in Western Europe that we don’t believe we will ever get tired of looking at new trips and walking new trails.